Dayton Family Law Attorney Anne Catherine Harvey
A lawyer for more than 25 years, Anne Catherine Harvey established her private practice in 1991. She is devoted to serving family law clients in matters related to:
- OSBA Board Certified Specialist in Family Relations Law
Anne received her J.D. from the University of Dayton, where she belonged to the University of Dayton Law Review and was a teaching assistant for Legal Research and Writing. She was published in the University of Dayton Law Review's Fall 1983 edition. She received her B.S. from the University of Dayton.
Admissions and professional memberships
Anne was admitted to practice law in Texas in 1985. In 1991, she was admitted to:
She belongs to the:
From 2001 to 2003, Anne was a Montgomery County Assistant Public Defender. From 1997 to 2003, she was an Acting Judge in Miamisburg Municipal Court. From 1989 to 1991, she was a Civilian Trial Attorney at Wright Patterson Air Force Base. She is a past member of the Greene County Ethics Committee, the Dayton Bar Association Fee Dispute Committee and the Dayton Volunteer Lawyer's Project.
- O'Herron v. Tomson, 2002 Ohio 1796
- Gaines v. Pelzl, 2004 Ohio 2043
- State v. Ross, 2006 Ohio 265
- State v. Thomas, 2006 Ohio 267
- State v. Brindger, 2005 Ohio 4524
- State v. Banks, 2005 Ohio 4488
- State v. Sulek, 2005 Ohio 4514
- In re Foucht, 2004 Ohio 456
Outside of work, Anne plays the piano and is an amateur cellist. She does yoga, owns a dog and enjoys running.